Facts & Info on the AKR Consultation offer
Career coaching at a glance
Take your career into your own hands
Your professional success with our AKR career coaching
You would like to start your career anew? You would like to change professionally?
Then let our experiencend coaches guide you competently, individually and purposefully on your career.
The AVGS-funded career coaching at AKR Consult
Five combinable modules
AKR career coaching offers you individual and flexible advice. Our modules can be combined in any way and are specifically tailored to your needs.
- overview of the job market and job opportunities/future trends
- career development opportunities
- check of application documents
- questions about professional reorientation
- questions about training and further education
Competences, skills and abilities
- Assessment of skills and competences (Kompetenzenbilanz)
- Biography work
- Identifying the spectrum of occupational activities
- Understanding skills, abilities and competences
- Knowing one's own strengths and weaknesses
Job application strategy
- Values and goals are related to competences and skills
- Development of an individual job application strategy
- Design & development of the desired workplace
- Planning and implementation of the job application phase
Job application papers
- Matching job advertisements, cover letters and CVs
- Storrytelling for a great cover letter
- creative application forms
- Professional use of job applicant portals
- Employers' methods for selecting application documents
Preparation for the application procedure
- Individual preparation for job interviews
- Role plays
- Dealing with the application situation
- Feedback on personal appearance and non-verbal communication
- Exercises in assessment centres and applicant tests
- Expectations of the employer
Ready for the next step?
Good consulting is teamwork
Support from our career coaches: online or on site
- A professional team of certified consultants.
- Transparency, honesty and absolute confidentiality.
- Consultation at eye level!
- Appreciative and resource-oriented, supportive and motivating.
- We respect the personality of our clients and their decision-making authority - according to the principle of helping people to help themselves.
FAQ AVGS voucher
AVGS is the abbreviation for Activation and Placement Voucher and is an instrument of labour market promotion of the Employment Agency and Job Centre for the promotion of training measures. Currently there are five different AVGS objectives - regulated in §45 of SGB III - for measures for activation and vocational integration:
- Introduction to the training and labour market
- Identification, reduction or elimination of placement obstacles
- Placement in employment subject to compulsory insurance
- Introduction to self-employment
- Stabilisation of employment
The prerequisite for an AVGS is that you are registered as a jobseeker with the Employment Agency or the Job Centre. It is best to ask your employment agency directly about an AVGS funded training/career coaching.
If you have received an AVGS-voucher from your Employment Agency or Job Centre, you will not incur any costs. The prerequisite is that the company where you want to redeem the AVGS-voucher has a AZAV certification (Accreditation and Approval Ordinance for Employment Promotion), and the measures must also be approved according to AZAV.
Yes, you can find a comprehensive overview of AZAV-approved measures in Germany on the Employment Agency's website at:
For Berlin and Brandenburg, there is a continuing education database (WDB), where you can find numerous AVGS-funded programmes sorted by postcode/location/distance etc:
AKR Consult, as an AZAV certified training company, offers individual coaching/advice and group measures with AVGS (§45 SGB III). The AVGS measures are:
- Introduction to the labour market (career coaching)
- Introduction to self-employment (business start-up advice)
Things to know about consulting with the placement voucher (AVGS) at AKR Consult
Below you will find all the information you need to apply for an activation and placement voucher (AVGS) from the employment agency (Arbeitsagentur) or job centre (Jobcenter):
AVGS measure number:
Individual career coaching
§ 45 Para. 1 Sentence 1 No. 1 SGB III
Dauer & Umfang:
min. 20 to max. 100 units – max. 2 mont
AKR Consult is certified as a measure provider according to AZAV, the above-mentioned measure is certified according to AZAV by Zertpunkt GmbH.