Facts & info on the AKR business start-up advice
Consultation at a glance
Do your own thing!
Getting off to a flying start with AKR start-up advice
Would you like to take your career into your own hands and start a business or build up your own self-employment?
AKR offers you professional advice from consultants with many years of relevant experience who will help you navigate through the jungle of authorities and bureaucracy.
Advice on business start-ups & self-employment
Six combinable modules
We offer you individual and flexible advice for business start-ups and self-employment. Our modules can be combined in any way and are specially adapted to your needs.
Business plan & business model
- develop business model
- determine target groups
- clearifiy customer benefits
- define USP
- prepare a business plan
Marketing & sales
- marketing and sales online and offline
- customer benefits and target group
- development of a marketing strategy
- website and search engine optimisation
- social media marketing - tools and strategy
- advertising offline and on the web
Finances & funding
- development of the financial plan
- determination of capital requirements
- profitability and liquidity planning
- price calculation
- developing financing strategies
- making use of funding opportunities
Organisation & strategy
- find a suitable legal form
- registering the business
- setting up the business and bookkeeping
- developing a market entry strategy
- recruiting & managing employees
- development of a business strategy
Founder person & viability
- requirements on the entrepreneurial personality
- strengths and weaknesses of the founder
- feedback on the viability of the business model
- application for the start-up grant
Our one-day seminars introduce topics and can be booked as preparation for the in individual consultation. Topics are:
- start-up formalities
- legal issues and contract law
- price calculation
- website and online marketing
- financial plan and funding
- presentation skills & pitch training
Good consulting is teamwork
Support from experts: online or on site with us
- A professional team of certified consultants.
- Transparency, honesty and absolute confidentiality.
- Consultation at eye level!
- Appreciative and resource-oriented, supportive and motivating.
- We respect the personality of our clients and their decision-making authority - according to the principle of helping people to help themselves.
Frequently asked questions about the AVGS voucher
AVGS is the abbreviation for Activation and Placement Voucher and is an instrument of labour market promotion of the Employment Agency and Job Centre for the promotion of training measures. Currently there are five different AVGS objectives - regulated in §45 of SGB III - for measures for activation and vocational integration:
- Introduction to the training and labour market
- Identification, reduction or elimination of placement obstacles
- Placement in employment subject to compulsory insurance
- Introduction to self-employment
- Stabilisation of employment
The prerequisite for an AVGS is that you are registered as a jobseeker with the Employment Agency or the Job Centre. It is best to ask your Employment Agency (Arbeitsvermittler) directly about an AVGS funded training/career coaching.
If you have received an AVGS-voucher from your Employment Agency or Job Centre, you will not incur any costs. The prerequisite is that the company where you want to redeem the AVGS-voucher has a AZAV certification (Accreditation and Approval Ordinance for Employment Promotion), and the measures must also be approved according to AZAV.
Yes, you can find a comprehensive overview of AZAV-approved measures in Germany on the Employment Agency's website at:
For Berlin and Brandenburg, there is a continuing education database (WDB), where you can find numerous AVGS-funded programmes sorted by postcode/location/distance etc:
Things to know about consulting with the placement voucher (AVGS) at AKR Consult
Below you will find all the information you need to apply for an activation and placement voucher (AVGS) for counselling at AKR Consult from the Employment Agency or Job Centre:
AVGS measure number:
Individual training to prepare for self-employment
§ 45 Para. 1 Sentence 1 No. 4 SGB III Preparation for self-employment
Duration & scope:
min. 8 to max. 114 units - max. 2 months
AKR Consult is certified as a measure provider according to AZAV, the above-mentioned measure is certified according to AZAV by Certuria.